The Jay C. Hormel Nature Center features over 500 acres of prairie, forests, and wetlands. Keep eyes and ears open for many kinds of wildlife as you explore the 9+ miles of trails!
Colored Trail Posts and Correlating Map
- We are in the process of eliminating some trails to simplify the trail system.
- The grey trails are connecting trails and some of the trails are used during ski season only.
- There are signs for the parking lot, the tower, the pond, the stepping stone bridge, and the covered bridge.
- There are 8 colored trails
- Blue = .4 mi 5. Red = 1 mi
- Yellow = .6 mi 6. Orange = 1.2 mi
- Purple = .75 mi 7. Black = 1.2 mi
- White = .8 mi 8. Green = 1.35 mi